Thursday, October 6, 2011

internship possibilities

Radical axis

Located in Atlanta, they specialize in animation and design including traditional cell animation, Flash animation, and 3D. They do animation on many of my favorite animated shows, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Archer Sealab 2021, and Squidbillies. Radical axis does a wide range of excellent work, based on their range and quality, even their website, they appear to me as a very professional studio. One that I would really enjoy working for

Soup 2 Nuts

Soup 2 Nuts is a digital animation studio, best known for smart humor and their unique “squiggle-vision” style. Tv shows include Dr. Katz and Home Movies. I watched both Dr. Katz and Home Movies a lot growing up, I like their style, even though it has changed a lot over the years, and I respect that they mostly seek out new and original styles of animation for their work.


Rockstar

I have one video game company on my list, Rockstar Games is probably my favorite game studio out there. They are also one of the most successful. Responsible for the Grand theft Auto franchise and many more, they are known for their attention to detail. I love and respect their work and I would love to be a part of their future projects

No comments:

Post a Comment